Relive the glory days of Michael Jordan, Iron Maiden, Ghetto Blasters, and Nintendo. 80's 90's Trivia is a totally radical blast from the past! Categories include movies, TV, music, sports, and culture. Sample questions include:
- Movie - What is Indiana Jones' first name: James, Walter, or Henry?
- TV - What Seinfeld co-creator later appeared in his own comedy called Curb Your Enthusiasm?
- Music - Belinda Carlisle was a membr of what all-girl band?
- Sports - What hockey player sat out 24 games for radiation therapy during the 1992-1993 season and still won the NHL scoring title?
- Culture - What shoes did Michael Jordan introduce in 1985?